1. Use your loaf; Use your head, think smart.
2. Van Gogh’s ear for music; Tone deaf.
3. Variety is the spice of life; The more experiences you try the more exciting life can be.
4. Wag the dog; A diversion away from something of greater importance.
5. Water under the bridge; Anything from the past that isn’t significant or important anymore.
6. Wear your heart on your sleeve; To openly and freely express your emotions.
7. Start from scratch; To do it all over again from beginning.
8. When it rains, it pours; Since it rarely rains, when it does it will be a huge storm.
9. When pigs fly; Something that will never ever happen.
10. Wild and Woolly; Uncultured and without laws.
11. Wine and dine; When somebody is treated to an expensive meal.
12. Without a doubt; For certain.
13. Marks the spot; A phrase that is said when someone finds something he/she has been looking for.
14. You are what you eat; In order to stay healthy you must eat healthy foods.
15. Your guess is as good as mine; I have no idea.
16. Zero Tolerance; No crime or law breaking big or small will be overlooked.